Wonderful Christmas time in Hameln. Decorated Christmas trees and twinkling lights in our old town create a uniquely beautiful flair. Add to this the lovingly decorated stalls around the Marktkirche and the Hochzeitshaus. Everywhere there is the seductive smell of almonds, gingerbread and mulled wine. We are proud to say that our Christmas market is one of the most atmospheric in northern Germany.
Would you also like to experience this special magic? Then book our day trip for groups of 10 or more.
– In a pre-Christmas atmosphere, we will tell you about the history of our town on a guided tour, tell you about regional Christmas customs and read a traditional Christmas story from behind the church walls (duration 1.5 hours).
– Warm feet, some peace and quiet from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a sweet refreshment with a heavenly coffee set in a cosy café.
– Your visit will be unforgettable with a Christmas mug incl. 1 hot drink (served during the city tour), which you will take home as a souvenir.
– Travel information with city map, shopping and excursion tips
– Discount voucher on souvenirs
You want to enjoy the magic of the beautiful Pied Piper city for longer? Then why not book our multi-day programme for a trip for two, with friends or the club?