In the footsteps of the Pied Piper.
Hameln is right in the middle of the land of legends and myths. The story of the Pied Piper has been shrouded in legend for more than 700 years and continues to fascinate people of all cultures, both young and old.
Groups of 10 or more who only have one day to spare are in the right place for this programme:
– Welcome drink “Rat Killer”, created according to a recipe by a Hamelin citizen.
– Guided tour of the town with the seductive flute sounds of the Pied Piper (duration 1 hour)
– Learn about history, interesting facts and more, not only about the Pied Piper, on a guided tour of the Hameln museum and experience the modern performance of the legend in the mechanical Pied Piper Theatre (duration 1.5 hrs.)
– 2-hour boat trip on the Weser
– Are you with us on Wednesdays between 31 May and 6 September or on Sundays between 14 May and 17 September 2023? Then experience our live and open-air Rats Musical or open-air Pied Piper play in the heart of the Old Town. Exclusively when booking this programme: a seat reservation for the performances on the Hochzeitshaus terrace.
– Travel information with city map, shopping and excursion tips
– Discount voucher on souvenirs
from 10 persons 39,50 Euro p.p.
from 21 persons 35,00 Euro p.p.
You want to enjoy the magic of the beautiful Pied Piper city for longer? Then why not book our multi-day programme for a trip for two, with friends or the club?
You can find more information here: