9 tips how to discover Hannover in a sustainable way
– There are around 1,000 kilometres of cycle paths in Hannover and the region
– HannoverCard: Discover many attractions in Hannover and the region sustainably using local public transport.
– There are weekly markets with regional, seasonal and organic produce in many areas of the city
– Hannoccino: Hannover’s reusable cups for takeaway drinks.
– Cafés, restaurants and shops featuring sustainable and organic items in the ‘scene’ district of Linden
– The Upcyclingbörse (market) at the Glocksee cult venue
– Moving around on the water: Rowing, paddling or pedal-boating on Lake Maschsee; canoe tours on the Ihme and Leine rivers.
– Book the Ridesharing Service offered by the VW subsidiary Moja conveniently via the app.
– The ‘Hannover inside – Smart & sustainable’ brochure contains many further tips.