Welcome to the residence of the Guelphs and the home of “Jägermeister”
A former residence of the Guelph dukes, a lively centre of activity with 55,000 inhabitants and many half-timbered houses, Wolfenbüttel will welcome you not only with its historical atmosphere but also all the amenities of a cosmopolitan yet friendly little town. You will be delighted by the old quarter with over 600 timber-frame buildings, the magnificent churches, the prestigious Palace district, the world-famous Herzog August Library and the Lessinghaus – together they make up a work of art which is unmatched in Niedersachsen! By the way, did you know that Wolfenbüttel is particularly famous for its herbal liqueur, Jägermeister? Originating from the town of Wolfenbüttel, it has meanwhile conquered more than 80 countries. So make sure you sample it when you are in town!
Great fun and small prices
- 1 Overnightstays /breakfast
- Wolfenbüttel City information
- 1 Lunch or dinner in a restaurant in the city center (2-course and 1 soft drink)
- Guided sightseeing tour (public city tour or electronic guide)
- 1 Discgolf-hire set for playing disc golf in Seeliger-Park
- 1 Wolfenbüttel present
Arrival: fridays or saturdays
Price: from EUR 99.00 per person in a double room.
City of Wolfenbüttel
Tel.: +49 (0) 5331/86280
Fax: +49 (0) 5331/867708