The cornerstone for Herrenhausen Palace in the Grosser Garten was laid as early as 1640. In the following centuries, the building was redesigned several times, including changes by Georg Laves. He was the architect who gave it its final, classicistic look. Destroyed during World War II, it was finally rebuilt according to the original plans in 2013. It houses the Museum Schloss Herrenhausen as well as a modern convention centre.
Find out more about the Palace Herrenhausen!
Museum Schloss Herrenhausen
Herrenhäuser Straße 4