Hildesheim UNESCO Welterbe Dom c) Bischöfliche Pressestelle Hildesheim – stopover arrangement
A detour that’s worth it: pure culture and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Hildesheim
World, culture, heritage – Hildesheim is offering a lot: of the city’s five Romanesque churches, the cathedral and the St. Michael’s Church, symbolising Bishop Bernward’s creative powers, are included in UNESCO’s “World Heritage of Humanity”.
Hildesheim in 99 minutes
- Historic Market Square with Knochenhauer-Amtshaus (former butchers’ guild hall) and half-timbered atmosphere
- UNESCO World Heritage St. Michael’s Church with a 1000-year-old history
- Roemer- and Pelizaeus-Museum with unique collections of ancient Egyptian and ancient Peruvian objects
- UNESCO World Heritage Cathedral
- Legendary 1000-year-old rosebush
The Hildesheim hotels provide visitors individual offers, modern conference facilities as well as seasonal specialties and delicacies. Whether in a charming country inn or a luxurious 4-star boutique hotel, the quality of offers and excellent prices will convince you.
Inside views into the diocese city
Ideal for your short vacation in Hildesheim: To get started, discover the history of the World Heritage City in the Hildesheim World Heritage Visitor Center. Afterwards explore the sights of Hildesheim during a guided city tour. Sweeten the day with a little Hildesheim delicacy.
- one overnightstay incl. breakfast in the Hotel
- 2-hours Sightseeing tour „Getting to know Hildesheim“
- a small Hildesheim speciality
- one information package per room
Price per person sharing a double room: from 57.00 Euro
Booking period 2021, year round
Hildesheim Marketing GmbH
Rathausstraße 20 (Tempelhaus)
D – 31134 Hildesheim
Tel.: +49 (0) 5121/17980
Fax: +49 (0) 5121/179888